Puppies require regular care during the working day, especially if you are out of the home for a long period. We can provide companionship and care visits that can include house or garden play and care as well as a short walk from the house. For puppies, this early routine can evolve into a full walk as the dog gets older, stronger and is socialized.
Are Our Puppy Sitting Professionals for You?
- Do you work during the day and need a reliable pet care professional to come in and check on your puppy while you are not home?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the whole notion of having a puppy and need someone with tons of puppy experience to help guide you in the right direction?
- Do you need help with routine relief breaks to ensure your puppy stays on a proper schedule for house training?
- Do you feel guilty leaving your puppy in a crate all day? Want him to have some human interaction to break up their day? Or maybe even a furry friend or two for a walk when they’re old enough?
What Does a Puppy Sitter Do?
- Ease the guilt you have of leaving your puppy all alone
- Help with housebreaking and potty break schedules
- Provide your puppy with companionship when you can’t be there
- Socialization with other people, places and other dogs in the neighborhood and in the area
- Ensure feeding and exercise routines go uninterrupted
- Help with leash walking skills
- Basic commands… and more!