Thank you for choosing Happy Tails Petsitting to care for your pet(s) while you are away. Please take a moment to review the policies and procedures listed below to ensure that our service is the right for you and your pet(s).
Happy Tails Petsitting will provide service upon an agreeable outcome of the policies and procedures during the initial interview process, of which the client and Happy Tails Petsitting has the opportunity to learn more about one another. During the interview, Happy Tails Petsitting will document all details of your routine and obtain two copies of the clients house keys. Happy Tails Petsitting has a No refund policy for a cancellation of service made by the request of the client. Any monies paid towards the service will be credited to be used towards future services.
- All dogs and cats must be up to date on their rabies vaccine.
- Happy Tails Petsitting does not care for animals with a history of aggression or biting.
- If collars are worn, they must be of an appropriate size for the dog and or cat, in good condition and with tags attached.
- Happy Tails Petsitting strongly recommends that cats have safety collars and legible ID tags.
- For their safety, birds under the care of Happy Tails Petsitting must remain in their cage.
- Happy Tails Petsitting highly suggest that dogs with access to the outdoors, have a secure perimeter fence line free of holes, gaps, deteriorated fence materials, etc. Gate locks are highly suggested. Happy Tails Petsitting is NOT responsible for pets who escape an insecure fence.
- Happy Tails Petsitting will not “ignore” pets for the purpose of calculating a lower cost to the client (e.g. outdoor cats).
- Happy Tails Petsitting walks or takes animals off client’s secured premises only on leashes or appropriate carriers.
- Happy Tails Petsitting does not care for pregnant or sick animals. We recommend boarding at a medical facility. Animals with treatable medical conditions which only require routine health checks and/or oral medication are usually acceptable.